Altura is excited to be a member of a new program launched by The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) designed to encourage and facilitate energy and water efficiency improvements among their commercial, institutional, and industrial customers. The program, known as the Energy Efficiency Technical Assistance Program (EETAP), is designed to help facilitate the process of identifying and implementing energy efficiency measures. As a Trade Ally member Altura is approved by LADWP to provide energy auditing and related services and help customers navigate the process.
This new program is structured to encourage implementation of energy conservation measures, with incentive payments calculated based on the implementation rate of ECMs. Customers can be reimbursed up to 100% of the cost related to audits and program management under the EETAP, and may qualify for design and construction incentives under LADWP’s Custom Performance Program (CPP). EETAP incentives are based on the size and complexity of your facility, as well as the level of audit you choose.
Here’s a basic outline of the program steps:
– Upon acceptance of your application with LADWP, Altura will conduct an on-site audit of your facility
– Altura will deliver a report which includes a thorough analysis for electric, gas, and water consumption along with a prioritized list of energy and water conservation measures
– After LADWP reviews and approves the report, you choose which measures to implement and work with Altura and/or other contractors to complete the measures
– LADWP will conduct a post-implementation inspection and measure/verify results as needed
– LADWP will finalize EETAP and CPP incentives and issue you payment.
Please note that energy efficiency measures must be implemented within 3 years of application approval from LADWP
If you are interested in exploring this program please give me a call. Altura will help you determine the best course of action and how the EETAP program might be a good incentive. We’ll help with a preliminary analysis of your facility, discuss your goals, calculate what your potential incentives may be, help with your application to LADWP, and answer any other questions you may have.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.
Jeff Berge | firstname.lastname@example.org | 720-217-7978
Jeff Berge is Altura’s Director of Marketing and Operations. He is responsible for working with clients to develop new business opportunities, draft proposals, and create and execute the firm’s marketing strategy.
© 2013-2018 Altura Associates, Inc. | All Rights Reserved. | Site Map